- Basic knowledge of Python is expected.
- Write own classes for data processing and manipulation.
- Leverage advanced Python features in your workflow.
- Learn best practices for logging, testing and debugging.
- Experienced Python programmers that want to explore in more detail advanced features.
- Self-taught programmers and data scientists that want to cover the gaps in their knowledge.
This is the perfect course for false-beginners and self-taught programmers. The Intermediate Python Course goes beyond the fundamentals and helps course participants understand some of the most powerful features of the language.
Our intermediate Python course includes lots of practical exercises. Hands-on work is a fundamental part of our training philosophy. The trainer is always open to questions from the students and to adapt the course outline to the participants' interests and needs.
Note: This course is available on instructor-led version only for the moment. Please contact us before doing your booking to schedule our session. Customization of the course outline is possible on request to fit your team’s needs.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes